Welcome to GasSUF 2014, the 12th International Exhibition for Gas-Powered Vehicle Technologies.
GasSUF will take place from 14 to 16 October 2014 in Pavilion 75 of Moscow’s VVC exhibition center.
Launched in 2003, the exhibition brings together domestic and international industry leaders every year.
Facts and figures:
Date — 14–16 October 2013
Launched — 2003
Frequency — Annual
Venue — Pavilion 75, VVC, Moscow
Organiser — MVK, part of ITE Group
GasSUF is supported by Gazprom, the Russian Natural Gas Motor Association with the support of the International Gas Union, the Russian Gas Society, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
GasSUF consists of thematic exhibition sectors:
- Designing and construction of gas filling stations LPG filling stations and equipment
- Equipment for gas filling stations
- Computer software, communication systems and pay for gas stations
- Mobile gas tank trucks
- Gas bottles
- Equipment and technique for using LNG and CNG as a fuel
- Alternative fuels in transport
- Systems and equipment for diagnostic of gas automobile facilities
- Equipment for centers for conversion of vehicles for running on gas fuel
- Cryogenic equipment